Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

OOOMMMGGG.

I WAS TOTALLY THINKING OF THE SAME THING I WAS JUST SAYING THAT ACOUPLE DAYS AGO TO MY FRIENDS xD.

Retarded Animal Babies 21 Retarded Animal Babies 21

omg.

that was wonderful, i enjoyed that ALOT. im glad puppy found his sexual equal:). i fantasized that move my whole life...thru the mouth O.o.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

LAAAAAWLLZ

USE UR ZAPPY GUNN!!, PeW PEW KAPOOWW, DOCTER WE NEED YOUR HELP DEFUSING THIS ATOM BOM, "OPEN THAT SHIT UP!!!" WOW BEING A DOCTER IS SO MUCH FUN!, "hey there docter let me assist u" O _ O, LOLZ GREAT JOB.
| |
| |
~

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Pro

No comment, just pro.

|~Enemy In The Snow~| |~Enemy In The Snow~|

Exillerating.

This is an amazing animation. the fade of the snow looked so real. That was crazy. really you should make a full on series. im begging you stick to one series and itll do amazing.
ps. Can't wait for "Snow Snow for Lucy"=3

It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

LULZ

DAT WAS OFF DA CHARTZ ON DA LULZ-O-METER!!

Base 17 ::03:: Base 17 ::03::

...

Epic. My kind of anime.

Awesomeraptor Awesomeraptor

Lol.

Lol pretty funny. so tru about the types of jokes he makes. but its still brilliant. i watch the awesome series over and over and never get tired.

spanio responds:

Thanks for the support. =D

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Incredible.

I have seen alot of the Brackenwood series, and finally Bitey gets a taste of his own medicine. He realizes from another perspective what its like to be bullied by him. Amazing story and animation. all my 10 are belong to this.

|~Hug Me To The Skies~| |~Hug Me To The Skies~|

Intriguing.

This had great romance, great animation, and great imaginative fantasy. You have a lot of talent.